Thursday 16 February 2012

i am in chains

I am a gypsy 
I am a jew 
I am a woman 
I have got aids 
I was born free 
but now I’m in chains 
I mine your jewels 
I ferry your stole 
I am your tool 
I am your slave 
I was born free 
now I’m in chains 
I pick your coffee 
Your strawberries and tea 
I am in chains 
yet I was born free 
I sell you my body 
I wash your car 
I tell your stories 
and die for your arms 
I give you children 
and polish your brass 
you keep me hidden 
I cut your grass 
I shine your buttons 
and tend to your graves 
I was born free 
now I’m in chains
I am your front 
I watch your back 
I am your cunt 
the head in your sack 
I was born free 
to be choked on your gas 
to be stuffed with your junk 
I fluff up your pillow 
I catch your jump 
the weep in your willow 
I paint your cave 
I was born free 
Now I’m a slave 
I was born free
but now I’m in chains. 













No comments:

Post a Comment