Monday 13 February 2012

I am drunk and wet like worm shit



I can't come to the phone
because I'm covered in Chinchilla shit
I can't fill in this form
because my constitution doesn't agree with it
I can't stop procrastinating
because I'm an avoidance addict
I can't drag myself away from the television
because I'm evo-stuck to it

The reason why makes sense to me
I justify things relatively
I'm going down in mis-perception
Being blind is bad reception

I am a hole
I am a pea
I am a frog
I am a flea
I am cold and I am steamy
I am drunk and wet like worm shit
I am going back to god the pit the scenic railway
I am wild and I am free and no-one has a hold on me

I am the world and the world is Venus
I am the world and the world’s my nemesis
I am the world and the world is queer
I am the world and its word is fear
I am the world and the world is a cli-che
I am the world and the world’s on me-bay.

I can’t write another drippy word
Because my source has dried
I can’t continue being absurd
Because my hands are fried.



No comments:

Post a Comment