Friday 17 February 2012

torch of freedom


Sheer enjoyment with a torch of freedom
God you taste like someone's arsehole
And you make my fingers brown
When I suck you fuck you haunt me
In your noxious fumes I drown and die

every time we seduce ourselves
Into the snotty labyrinth of yellow lungdom
Into the core of voluptuous envelopment
Into the fat swathe of symbiosis
Into the mirror of degradation and lies
We go there willingly your corpse and I
And I literally melt
At your touch
Give up all knowledge for the sake of your kiss
Relinquish my sanity manhood ambition
Descend into the hall of wishing
Become gloomy as Diss
Fall into the ghostly dawn of hot suppression with the
abject willingness of slavery
Make my freedom of choice as worthless as a good intention
On some wet Wednesday when there's bugger all on television
And the best thing my bleating brain stem can come up with
Is some puny tremble of a promise to set myself up
In the bi-polar face of maniacal derision
God you smack of puerile raving
Crushing me behind the velvet curtain of lost
adolescence or bicycle shed of regression
Fool me like the deluded child I am

and teach me the goldfish lesson
The one I forget for seven minutes every half an hour
Whilst gagging on your miasma
You switch me off with floods of bleakness
Make me walk this woeful plank
Turn my consciousness to blank

so I choose to simper gladly
at your merest glib behest
I will stop you being angry
I will stop you feeling sick
I will give you floss and candy
I will take you on a trip
And I pummel at your nipple
Grab your hand like a limpet mine
Stab myself with no regrets
And bleed brown blood

on the deep shag pile carpet
of rank inanity
Just for the sake of filling in time
Oh nicotine you toxic queen
Oh nicotine you plastic bag
Oh nicotine you are obscene
My love is like a smelly fag.





No comments:

Post a Comment