Monday 6 September 2021

His jasper eyes Are methylated/I owe you an orgasm

What do you know
The sky is up
In Australia
The earth is flat
I am masha
You’re irina
What do you know
Ask the author
Go and ask God
Ask the owner
On the fob
What do you know
Space invader
Hollow moan

What do you know
Nikol Tesla
Tamo Daleko
The colour is fuscia
What’s the distance
here to the future
I know nothing
Can’t conclude
Nothing is something
Everything is true
Everything is nowt
In that case
The boundless waves
Of infinite space

opposite of sideways
one handed clap
ins and byways
All that crap
The more you learn
The less makes sense
Words are seeds
In a goblins barrow
All they feed’s
The fettered mork
Of consternation
The beggar’s talk
Imperical thief
His jasper eyes
Are methylated

Already dead
Lucky me
When I come back
I wanna be a tree
Dripping in a forest
Now and zen
What’s the point
Of being then
Bird in branch
Monkey den
on with the show
What can I say
all ye need know
‘tis but a play.

16/08/21

 

What will we do when the light goes out
How we will spend our winters
How many strips will our forceps burn
How will our corsets splinter?

What do you load in your perfume
Is there a bud in your rack
Will you lie awake in your bedroom
Wearing nothing but black

How does your garden lovely
Gather ye rosebud yay
We shouldn't mention it should we
Immeasurable forces recede to a dot
Forming an introspection
Blossoming lest the wish goes pop.

I owe you an orgasm
At your leisure
Honey and wetness
Exquisite pleasure

I owe you an orgasm
Come to bed with me
be man and lover
Extoll our bodies

I owe you an orgasm
The onus is mine
I will serve you
sweet like wine
With my passion
Any place or time
In the middle of a lake
It's not a crime
I will be your
Passing moment
I will grace your
Skin and heartbeat
oil your breasts with
Swollen kisses
Warm your torpor
Sex and friction
Hits and misses
Scandalous fiction
Steamy hisses

I owe you an orgasm
Come and get it
It will be good
You won't forget it
I'm in love
With your icy highness
I'm the glove
Which fits your shyness

I owe you an orgasm
At your leisure
sweet like wine
Exquisite pleasure.

2018



 

No comments:

Post a Comment