Thursday 6 January 2022

Because you’re in me Like a fractal Or a mushroom Full of schizoid Inebriation Turning ballrooms Through my stomach Giddy rain And fascination Thing of wonder Burning comet I can feel you Like a snowball Break my nose And wet my neck So I need your Intuition And your passion And your wisdom All I want is one more once To feel your wicked Way with words Torch your mental Cherry blossom On the red room’s Broken loom It’s all one. Whenever I’m in Paris Whenever I am stoned Whenever I rob The Bank of England All the chai in China Denude Peru of it’s gold Then I think of Endlessness The missile silo Of lost childhood And the verdant springs of hope Whenever I’m in a group sex situation I like to say to the guys Now you be careful where you put that thing Cos I ain’t into that You are truly eggs unscrambled There’s no wormhole In your field It’s all one Common hussy Whenever I’m inscrutable Whenever I’m alone Whenever I rue The derivation Of proclivity In the vestige Of your ridicule I decree what I’ve become Amonomanic Humanoid It’s all one Long lament Whenever I’m in Turkey Faulty lay lines Water borne Throw away your crutches decibel comet Sonic nova It’s all one Unsung threnody Whenever I’m in a group sex situation I like to say to the guys Now you be careful where you put that thing Cos I ain’t into that . 28/02/21 Only a person Only a person Miriad touchstone Marvels maketh All we am that Can be dreamed By the dreamer An be seemed to Pierce the mirage Dust to dust Motherfucker Dust to dust You’re inadequate Dewdrop moonbeam You’re inadequate Never a was been You’s a maverick And a tramp Artisan Artiste Dilettante Stop Just stop Won’t you stop Red light yellow lorry Overdose drama The pleasure my dear The pleasure the pleasure Is mine all mine Only a person Ebony implants O Lucky man Accidental overdrive Poor old Micheal Finnegan Bisexual fervor Begin again agin again Attracted to bees Bumblie bumble bumble bees sting me shocking Hymenoptera electronic bomb bombini Rip my heart out Poison sac You dandy shirted Pollen grifter Sneezing honey Like a lyre You’re inadequate Dewdrop moonbeam You’re inadequate Shouldn’t have been You’s a maverick And a tramp Artisan Artiste Dilettante. 29/08/21 On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 at 13:47, martin cooke wrote: Let the dead Munch on cornflakes Find ourselves o so elsewhere In the deeps Of certainty Calling calling On thy name Holy jumper Woolly sock Land on Venus You messiah Give to Jesus Your desires I don’t love you Cat I don’t love you Beans I don’t love you Black eye liner I don’t love your Rheumatism I don’t love you Oompa-pa I don’t love you Johnny Joey DD I don’t love you Spangle duster I don’t know you Fat fuck buster Ring out the said The refracted The colossal Pork pie the coffin Rip the dope There’s onyx On the meat hook Time jerks devoid Of correlation When the dawn leaks When the dawn scapes Stubble fields Wishing wells Acrid vistas I don’t love you Marshall Zhukov You’re a statue And an anchor I don’t love you I could muster No exemption In your gimmick No love mister Icon leatherette Let your sister Come and get it In between her breaking skies I don’t love you Cicada I don’t love you Iron bar I don’t love you Melanie I won’t give you Baby dumplings I won’t love you In the workhouse I won’t love you In the flat I will spoke you This goodbye song It will choke you Acrobat Let the dead Bring out the harp Lickie lickie pisspop Stick it in your heart Fresh as kittens Lick it like a battery Barb wire tang There is nothing this iron garden Asbestos bouncy Diesel perfume Moonlit ghosts Weld lite fleet In bonfire smoke I don’t love you …Cat I don’t love you Beans I don’t love you Black eye liner I don’t love your Rheumatism I don’t love you Oompa-pa I don’t love you Johnny Joey DD I don’t love you Spangle duster I don’t know you Fat fuck buster. 15/08/21 Inadequate Only a person Miriad touchstone Marvels maketh All we am that Can be dreamed By the dreamer And be seemed to Pierce the mirage Dust to dust Motherfucker Dust to dust You’re inadequate Dewdrop moonbeam You’re inadequate Shouldn’t ha been You’s a maverick And a tramp Artisan Artiste Dilettante Stop Just stop Won’t you stop Red light yellow lorry Overdose drama The pleasure my dear The pleasure the pleasure Is mine all mine Only a person Emory implants O Lucky man Accidental overdrive Poor old Finnegan Bisexual fervor Begin again again Attracted to bees Bumblie bumble bumble bees sting me shocking Hymenoptera electronic bomb bombini Rip my heart out Poison sac You dandy shirted Pollen grifter Sneezing honey Like a lyre You’re inadequate Dewdrop moonbeam You’re inadequate Shouldn’t ha been You’s a maverick And a tramp Artisan Artiste Dilettante. 29/08/21 Shall The folds Of oily tincture Emulate An indiscretion Lightly moistened As the letter Torn unwritten Emballaged Swalked inscent Burned unsent Notes of molten Window crackling Hieroglyphics Traced on frost The wind is bleeding Now you see me Glass and perfume Now you see me Tea leaf tarot Ouija Myrtle Soft as mirrors Hot and bothered Fresh as spite Make me up like Princess p’s bed Polywashing Dragonflies Take me over Jesus take me Do you hear I’ll give you The back of my hand. 31/08/21 What do you know? What do you know The sky is up In Australia The earth is flat I am masha You’re irina What do you know Ask the author Go and ask God Ask the owner On the fob What do you know Space invader Hollow moan What do you know Nikol Tesla Tamo Daleko The colour is fuscia What’s the distance here to the future I know nothing Can’t conclude Nothing is something Everything is true Everything is nowt In that case The boundless waves Of infinite space opposite of sideways one handed clap ins and byways All that crap The more you learn The less makes sense Words are seeds In a goblins barrow All they feed’s The fettered mork Of consternation The beggar’s talk Imperical thief His jasper eyes Are methylated Already dead Lucky me When I come back I wanna be a tree Dripping in a forest Now and zen What’s the point Of being then Bird in branch Monkey den on with the show What can I say all ye need know ‘tis but a play. 16/08/21 Look at the moon If you dare Give her your blood If you care to go further Into the revulsion She induces When your wake Resorts to gloaming Like a fickle harbour Caked in wreaths of mud Look at that pale and luminous face Tattooed love lines trace her piercings Like an angel Spurs devotion From a sinner With a kick that weighs Ten hundred planets And is sharper than My longing Into her surly carcass Ravel All your pity, fear and bondage Like the orbit of dementia Playing hee haw Paw paw pussy With my mind of fettered cheese Enter her like palpitations Pumping craters Peeling contours Empty ocean Longing to be hot with salt Look at the moon Look at her hard Look at those bastards Dying in a bucket For a scarabs retch. Traduced O the allure of morbid fancy O the glow of plastic lights O'er the moors In rapid trancing Cue the lurid Obfuscations This one pours Honey in your ear This one ignites Your indifference Dissipating Like an oil spill This one knows Your dirty washing Sniffing secrets from your clothes Come on laddie You're in clover Goodie Baggie Sherbet sour Take a sweetie With conjecture My abeyant Dis-compunction Force of nature Screw unloose me Sooth sirrah You traduce me Ether noosely Steam of devils Ropely from a perfumed neck O your haircut Will not save you O your deviance Copulating O'er the throes Of wild induction Phosphorescence Paints your footprints Ephemeral traces Dent the sand Swollen scars The garden gate Watch the stars Obliterate. *********** Whispering fragment keep me pent up, Like the hum of a dry mosquito. Flickering shadows, burnt to a cinder, Bong smoke ghost circus guy. Do you fear the cloven slipper, 12 tog duvet of self pity, Caterpillar jar of yellow bellies, Winter burns the frightened skies. I am the fateful hornet, i am the nest of wasps, i am a can of heaven, i am the total cost If you see me leg it, over the mountains, valley of the shadow, have i come to dwell in comfort, like a TV or a cat, purring gently till you feed me, with some rotting fetal carcass, or a bag of monkey piss Languidly pontificating Like the fog Or Oscar Wilde This is the design, this is the riddle, this is the benign assault on reason, pillow fights with dum dum feathers, Tighter than an ogre’s club, belligerent fiend I dragon slay you, haunt you, mock you put you down. You are made of globby friction, Tesla nurse your yellow curtain, Tie the tag onto my toes applause is drained by dying whirlpools full of spiders and trombones. 11/09/18 - 01/01/22 Something Something that she said Just a canine yap Slavering in my head Like a dripping tap You smell like marks n Spencer’s Taste of mousse n rabbit When I’m feeling pensive Writing becomes my habit It’s going in my diary “Wear some punk patouli Get thee to a friary Wear some decent jewelry” Something that she said She the cat’s godmother In the garden shed Bother bother bovver You smell like marks n Spencer’s Taste of mousse n rabbit When I’m feeling empty The pen becomes my habit “Should I be explicit Stand you up in court Show the world those phthisic Dog hairs on your crotch” Something she demured Stab you in the front Baudelaire had a word think it rhymes with chatte. 03/01/22 Her beak Penetrates My soft chest Like an eggshell except She’s Breaking in she wants to nestle In this hot and bloody cell one lung or the other Mystical mystic All shall be well Buddha is pissing On my cactus It is not mind It is not butter It is not things I don’t have a privy to piss in Sydney Just these tiger stripes Embedded in my genes Tattooed on my brain Tyger tyger Tyger tyger That there are That which is That there were That which was Only thinking Separates us Only memory Leads to this Catastrophic Spiral staircase Sliding bannisters Naughty naught Midwitch cuckoos Don’t get caught In the dream Her beak hook Eviscerates me Like a mollusk Suck ma juice out For her babies Pterodactish She was tender Rip your heart out For her dish Rip your heart out With her beak Sister dactyl Terra birdie I accept you And your beak Please murder me My soft tissue Made of minerals Good to eat Scavenge me I do not care Let my remains stain the air. 22/09/21 Rough as guys Is it because I reek of onions and sump oil Is it because my Caligulan contempt For certain aspects of life Should make me exempt because of the black-doved wing-beat of my peculiar triumph the fall of my gait the memory of things we could have lost and written films about Only to have them picked over like scabs By a scavenging skip-bum is it because of the scar on my palm because I rude you muddly because we stomach the gruely forfeiture of a pink concourse is it because of the make your own chemical weapon set That bubbles the lower depths Giving off brownian sparks of spasmodic emotion hacking up magenta plumes of toxic mist Is it because of the sixpence in the pudding The candour in the toffee Is it because a great big fat unbearable dread of nothing Interdicts the regurgitating cistern of your swollen crow Is it because distance separates And breaks up waves Of torpid languor Makes me swear All i have to do to hate you miss me is be elsewhere Balls pond road Tokyo – Norfolk Mont Blanc A jeep Screams veil a haunted yearning Planets gas and drool Razormade by cosmic barbers Given like a dolls hair cut Carved from stardust piss n pritt Empty as a perfumed fishnet Full of gone and rough as guts. 29/11/2008 Society sees nothing because it is kept in a state of deep hypnosis. The people have never been as dark as they are now. A person is not given a chance to stop and understand what is happening. Endless series, one dumber than the other, a vulgar pop, lustful or aggressive films, gently affecting the subconscious, cultivate the spirit of selfishness and violence. A normal person turns into an unscrupulous animal in a short period of time, leading an absolutely meaningless life. ©️ Sergey Kapitsa. ~ ~~ Murder too brutal Boxes dropped Roses pick up well done Washi Sir Simon dignified Photo timing Rubbish start Music keys Twins music not rehearsed Suit of armor mrs umney Blood good Jen Blood has been spilt “Never been found” too repetitive Wonder wipe good Box strike Washington Second morning Virginia too close Timing poor Pace dropped Awkward silence should be harp Great ghost great great Chains back vox Fearful crash opened good boo There right in front Bottle of oil looks empty Sponsor great Otis oil shit Music cue poor No ghost in history No energy / better composure More phones audience “The ghost” lazy Glided Through corridors Suit of armor Wrong music for peas Throw peas into the audience Good Jenny Natalie whispering Luscious lozenges Lines lines lines I knew the complacency would set in Jenny better attack Music wrong for strings scene (too loud) What the C*NT happened to blue blood “fright of their lives” Jenny who’s accent is it (Funny)? Jug of water perfect Boo good Timing terrible Jenny good with audience Vova too aggressive (rap) Not getting through Jenny cheerleader good (my girl) Virginia shouts2 aggressive (interactive) Too much Stop idiotic Twins crying ? Descending into shit Cutting all over nice grown up scene Twins shit Too much ad libbing Too bright lights Learn your lines Too much gumming Exit Virginia/just watch her Death good Lost them Clean the stage Dan struck box finally Virginia wedding fucked up Wedding song shit Choreography totally crap Rose on suit of armor good Virginia veil Flowers in hair End scene good Virginia commanding needs cloak / take flowers out of hair Bow good / one back all back Mrs umney biggest cheer Sound cues too loud. I can feel you Afterburner I can taste you Salty sweet I can see you In the darkness Shimmering chimera Your way is steep I can smell you On my fingers And my raw skin Softly bruised Bows in penance Like a virgin Reposing in Beatitudes Always be lovers Won’t we dear I’ll never recover The audacity I was a rosebud In your mist Reminiscing My first kiss Secret wardrobe Close and fatal Resonated Through my soul Slide show magic lantern softly Lit your lips Like bonfire toffee. 04/21 Forgot ‘about you (pt 1) Forgot about you sitting on the bus Forgot about you Forgot about us Forgot about you All our tomorrows When there was then Such sweet sorrow Forgot about you All too easy Didn't take much The blink of a squeegee Gone with the dodo rhinoceroo Then you were gone #forgotaboutyou Forgot about bingo Forgot about lunch Anyway the wind blows Came to the crunch Forget about divas Better play dumb Nothing between us Better stay mum Forgot about you sitting on the bus Forgot about you Forgot about us Forgot about you All our tomorrows When there was then Such sweet sorrow Forgot about you Paragon of shivers Forgot about your perfume The TV dinners Forgotten begotten Excrementally Something rotten Evidently Forgot about the good times Forgot about the wrongs Forgot about the hard lines Forgot about the songs Forgot about the musing Forgot about the highs Forgot about the losing Forgot about the lies It was just amusing Like a passing cloud We were just abusing One another for the crowd Lot of stuff and nonsense For the sake of art Just a codependence Gone like a fart Forgot about you blink of a patter Forgot about you It doesn't matter Forgot about the landslide Forgot about the verses Forgot about the downside Litany of Mercies Forgot about the screaming Tyranny and chaos Forgot about the teeming Miracle that gave us Many works of wonder Bursts of intuition Things to see and ponder Pass the ammunition Forgot about you sitting on the bus Forgot about you Forgot about us Forgot about you All our tomorrows When there was then Such sweet sorrow. Tue, 1 Dec, 2020 nothing left By the time the filming Ran its course The directions planted A role played out That ‘me’ is past Besides I died overdose of truth serum The final line There’s a murderer In the eyes of the dead Photograph him Cameraman Soviet Russia fights crime. 19/07/21 Tear The fabric Of my rent O Sisyphus Fortune Calls The meek and bitter Follow All the legions Burning in your eyes To the hollow grave In the halls of diss You gave her your devotion You gave me separation You gave him your rosebud And your affirmation Bathed your soul in wine Opened fuming petals You gave me pity misery and contempt One thing bled the other beautiful rabid lover world without end dear unhappy other Cold As daylight In remembrance Of somebody hanging On everybody’s tingle Listless as a doldrum Like a eunuchs wedding Or a crippled bum Jolly jolly sixpence I'm candy pink cool Blasé and indignant went to dandy think school An’ learned to do indifferent I'm yellow like the moon O jolly jolly sixpence Read the rolled out rune yearn for your indignance Petrol candy snow ball Like a dead explorer Now you have exploded Love mendacious sparks Sell me to the chopper Take my crisps in vain reason I like Joe cocker cos he does impossiblitz just did that to point out That there is no rules Isn't that the purpose absconding from school Watch the frog spit gloaming Like a sherbet dip We'll go no more a roving As Lord Byron did Candy retro motorbike Lick your luscious chrome Love your smell and leatherness O my treasure in the dam I'm candy pink cool Blasé and indignant yellow like the moon O jolly jolly sixpence went to dandy think school An’ learned to do indifferent. Feel so cold Colder than Summer In San Francisco Without Donna Summer Colder than a disco Colder than a field In world war three Scattered with ashes Of liberty Flew to the sun Beyond the blue To have some fun To be is to do Didn’t need permission To loop the loop If’t burns ma wings Whatcha gonna doop Am not a man now Some kinda worm Spinning like a wish In a rising rapid Frothing at the weir Slippy as a Gudgeon I and I laughing Under the bludgeon No physical fix For you my fish Wax and wane boy Hugs forbid You can lick My shoes next Sunday Get your hair cut Wear a tie Don’t offend me Wash your tongue I can lend thee Obsequision (ob se quee shun) Or a currant bun There’s no answer In your tea leaves Put ya mug down Dirty dish me Silver service Play go fish me You plongeur I am history O mons couer Come and serve me Wash your tongue. 28/12/21 Come n serve me Turn my cheek Towards the earth Wash your feet In five rise locks Hold me closer Than a perfume seeking sanctuary In your aura Come inside you An aroma Feel so cold Never been colder Let me ride Astride your blood Until defrosted Comes a flood **** Flew to the sun Beyond the blue To have some fun To be is to do Didn’t need permission To loop the loop It burns my wings Whatcha gonna do Colder than Summer In San Francisco Colder than a disco Without Donna Summer Colder than a field In world war three Scattered with the ashes Of liberty Quench me In steam Douse me In drugs Bath is cold I feel love. 30/05/2020 - 16.30 / In the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment