Wednesday 1 June 2022

butterfly etc

You are the beats which empty the blood From my fractured carcass Like the suicide of Love You are the heat Which throbs in my veins Like a drunken car crash That's how the universe began It's my ambition To make you tremble Like fractured space Give me permission To be your whole To plough your furrow To accelerate your burn Foot to the metal As wild as a petal You're made from the sunshine And tendrils of glass You are complete Nobody's pony A star on the Heath A triumphant collision Of perfume and bones I can taste you In the rain Your face is a river Currents of grass Open as your gaze The scented Water conceals An underpath tear me away On rocks and eddies. On Wed, 18 May 2022, 15:04 martin cooke, wrote: ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: martin cooke Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020, 16:48 Subject: Butter To: Martin Cooke Butterfly walls are glass Can see the trees trees are made of wind and light They walk and talk and fly like swans When we turn our backs on them Tigers burn them For their seeds Of resurrection Breaking starlight With conjecture Put your hand out Caterpillar Put your gun down Drink your glass I can see your Mortal fracture I can hear you In the valley Saw you flee The hunger cage Let me tweak your Crystal varnish Sleep beneath Your keratin glaze Indissoluble Blind new eyes Wrack your heart out Metamorphosize Crack your rib cage Butterfly. 20/04/20 --

No comments:

Post a Comment