Tuesday 18 April 2023

Meet me Meet me today I haven’t kissed a woman In a hundred months Meet me today I want to taste The blood on your tongue Meet me today Without and within Don’t wear any perfume Don’t wear anything I want to see you I love your skin Meet me you cherry You freedom you Pip The scent of your ghost Blinds enthralls Run me like rain Flow through my veins I’ll be ravaged By your laughter I’ll be happy For an hour Meet me in the woods On Pluto the park Meet me today Liase in the dark Meet me like Mary Meet me like death Take me to your place To have and undress Stone me undo me Meet me you stranger I am the storm The deluge The crash Meet me in scorn The silence Epiphany Meet me physically Mentally Lyrically Touch me Breathe me Give me your collar Take Take Take Touch Breathe me Kiss the tiger Take Take Take My face My fingers Adorn me darling bud My destiny My final fuck Meet me beloved Don’t wear perfume Don’t bring luggage I wanna kiss you Six hungry years Meet me today I want to taste The salt in your tears. 18.04/23

No comments:

Post a Comment