Wednesday 5 July 2023

picture

I Love This Picture Of You I So Didn’t Want You To Go I So So.., In The End I Was Left Alone With A Vacuum Cleaner The Moon And A Bin Bag Looking For Glitter On The Floor Of The Rehearsal Room At Madam Rosa’s It Was Just A Little Later After You Had Left The Bags Of Garbage Beckoning Me To Dispense Them There And Then The Thin Air Pungent With Your Absence Closed Around Me Darkly Crushed My Closeness To The Stations Of Your Gone I Love This Picture So I Didn’t Want You To Go In The End I Was Left Alone With A Vacuum Cleaner In The Room At Madam Rosa’s And You Sent Me Your Picture Taken On The Escalator Getting Further And Further Away The Openness In Your Face The Vacuum And I The Lonely Reach Those Awful Paintings The Wheeling Firmament The Perpetual Motion Of The Mechanical Stairs The Physical Depth In Your Beautiful Stare Looking Back Like You’d Been Evicted Then And There My Hungry Ghost The Vacuum Howl The Escalator In Between Us Going Down Going Down Down… I Love That Picture God I Love I Love I Love That Picture Of You Going With You Going With You… 3/07-23

No comments:

Post a Comment