Thursday 16 February 2012

I follow instructions.

Three tablespoons of bleach in 20 litres of water once a week
To clean my humidifier
I follow instructions

Machine language is a system of instructions and data
Directly executed by a computer's central processing unit
Let me give you your instructions

I am microchip instructed
Programmed and conditioned
Plug the ariel under my skin
I follow instructions
You instruct and deduct
I will follow
And obey
Your instructions are my drug
I will follow
Be your slave

Walk don’t walk
Talk don’t talk
Take three tablets with meals
And drink one glass of horse sweat fourteen times per day
I follow instructions

Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures
Exceeding 50 degrees
Do not pierce or burn
Even after use
Keep out of the reach of children, elephants and paranoiacs

The instructions are coming!
The instructions are coming!
From the government
From God
From our owners
Corporations
The instructions are coming live from Hollywood
The slave-masters the puppeteers
The masons the military
From beyond the grave
From the background whispers of evolution
From the headquarters of the CIA
And from the foam on the sea

The instructions are coming in all of these ways
But mostly they’re coming
From me
From me.



No comments:

Post a Comment