Thursday 16 February 2012

Infernal rememberance.



She’s natural as a field of corn
With yellow tides of sunlocked hair
Pollen bubbles, flocks
and streams from her
Reed-like waftings
She sways the way the blade bows
Into its leaves when scythed.
She looks completely hidden
Like the admission of a taste
A form unfolding from a cell
From a thought from a word come a worm for a-bait.

There’s a séance in the coffee house
A cripple full of sugar
The waiter is the ghost of Faust
Behind the stain of last years lover
For the man with pointy shoes and shades who’s
Polishing the voluptuous curves of his iced mint glass
There’s a monogamy of pain
Which one can’t adulterate with forgiveness
Forever getting the move on seduction
Timed to eclipse the infernal remembrance
Arise Sirpent and hold me to ransom
I’m yours ‘til it's done ‘til the longing has gone
‘Til you give me the girl, the gun, the infinite movie
Flickering gold in a splash of forfension
Lonely as Time
I was left on a Tuesday
Like the law in suspension
As I from crime was pardoned

The way you look in your bus stop frock
Hugging itself in rim shot and halo
Makes me want to be sick and die like a whale
Best not forget then gazing upon her
To a child, Queen or commoner
No-one is innocent, and I am the least
She is the weak wave of want from the ocean
Washing right through me in breaks of nausea

She pricks like cathexis
Her sighs are empirical
Eyes have her for breakfast
Here lieth desire
Let’s pray for a miracle

The earth is a fire.


Moscow - 10 years ago - kitay gorod 



















2 comments:

  1. great rythm and vibrant tension
    do not stop, pal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your encouragement vagabond! julia margaret cameron said "i long to arrest all beauty that comes before me - and in the end i hope for that longing to be satisfied." In that case I'll stop when I'm satisified.

      Delete