Thursday 6 January 2022

And We Died/Thing and Thang/Rain/Like a gash/Cheated

And We Died

Had a flower 
Joy and pride 
Didn’t water 
And she died 

Bonsai bonsai
Light on petal 
Perfume grows 
Sunken trace 

All that stains 
This aroma 
She remains 
Set in Amber 

Fossiled ghost 
Silvan sepulcher 
Polished resin 
Come undone 

Had a bower
Sweet restorer 
Be unconscious 
Cork on water 

Light on petal 
Joy and pride 
Fossils ghost
And we died.

02/06/2020 - 03.33

Thing and Thang.

Tear my hair out
DNA
I am printed
Like a movie
Kieslowski cut 
Up in bits
So uniquely, 
17 edits 
He’s my métier
We are nopposites
Thing and thang 
Not in opposition
Tracing the liminal 
Equanimity mission

Isn’t it better 
Rub a doc leaf 
On that stinging 
Netflix rash 
Thing is lazy 
Thang is brash 
Call me Thursday 
On your bean can 
String me out 
And along 
I will sing you 
Like a frog 
Keep you jumping 
All night long 
Pouring vitriol 
Thing bad thing 
In the windmills 
Of your clanger 
Like a dirt bike 
Or a moonbeam 
Like the lady de agreda
Bio locating 
Mystical city 
Blue nun sharp 
Thing thing thang 
Sister Rosetta 
Rosetta Tharp 
Swing out sister 
Blazer harpist

Tear my face off 
Japanese fairy 
I am painted 
By the council 
David Hockney 
Cut and blew me 
But for pleasure 
Not investment 
I am canyon 
Cubist rude 
Picasso blue 
The ice is fracking 
When the drugs 
Set fish alight. 

06/06/2020

Rain

Sky unlaced
Her broken stitches 
“I come from space”
Washing away 
Dissonant morbidity 
Dissolving 
In the knitted pattern 
Of soft scratches 
Patting skin and leaf 
Drinking herself 
Like a whirlpool 
On Orion 
Perpetual 
Transubstantial 
Murmur rumrum
Awkward peace
Reticent 
Draining 
Anatomized
psychic pips
Of erudition 
Intricate condensation 
Orogeny’s balm
Drip drip drop
Thank God for annihilation
File under pop.

31/06/20
--

Pic: Marina Shakleina


Like a gash

See you flicker 
cloud of mist
I could touch you 
Like a breeze
All too see through 
Indescribable 
As my languor 
Maladroit 

Encapsulated 
By the absence 
Of your ripple 
Excruciating 
Intangible 
Like a photon 
Penetrating 
(O my skin 
Turns poppy red)
New dawn fades
I am driven 
By those X-rays 
Generated 
Like a gecko
Clutching prey 

Extra sensual
On a bad day 
Wolfsbane tendril 
From day one
More than moist 
Extropic channel 
Turn the doubt up 
As you watch 
The tidal rite 
Let the bass riff 
Fiddle gently 
I accept 
Abandonment 
Like a battery 
Sufficiently charged

See you flicker 
Shooting star
I could touch you 
Like a gash
All too palpable 
Accidental
passion victim
Crucified.

03/06/2020

Cheated

To hell ya how I feel
To hell ya what i think
Spell it on disgracebook
Spill my blood in quink
One and twenty pop Sox
Bathe in Bolshoi Balls
Meet me in the stairwell
Walk like a mannequin
This is for you sir
T’isn’t for him
the truth hurts yeah
say it again

Hidden like a jemmie
In a blackbird pie
To hell you how I feel
Everything’s a lie
Queasiness et al
In the world not of it
Pinch me like an apple
Your thieving makes me vomit
This is for you
It isn’t for them
This is the truth
say it again

Vy are you cheatink me
Vhere’s your sense of honour
Dispense of 10 commandments
morality, hope and anger

This is why the badgers
Of remonstrance hector
to the pit of stomachs
Litigating blobs of coconut
Feigning contrition
Instigating flummox

This is for you
It isn’t for show
This is the truth
Don’t you know
This is forsooth
It isn’t for men
It isn’t for youth
It isn’t for them
It isn’t for her
It isn’t for ze
You are the liar
Truth set free

I won’t lace your shoe
I won’t lick your butt
There’s no redemption
In you buttercup
Righteous resentment’s
swollen me up
In spite of intentions
To keep it shut
This is for you Lord
It isn’t for men
Never a true word
I’ll say it again
Tell the new world
I’ve had it with them.

04/12/20

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment