Monday 11 April 2022

sleep is refusing

Sleep is refusing to sleep with me death is ridickling my bones My dreams it seems don't wanna come out to play with me’s looks like I'm all-a la la lone Expanding in space becoming the gap in between things projections floating growing infinite drowning in soft blackness ‘til the earth is a nob of butter below salty butter Melting in a hot spot of creamy Everxpansion Detaching from source Like perfume reeling Itself from your face Life is a foreign language I'm not meant to command it Music is better Than words anyway My muse is refusing to lick me Infuse me with catalysts Of feathers on breath I long to be free of abjection This ripple is tight as a boa's noose prithee cut The hemp cord loose I long to belong To the source Of diffusion Dispersal Refuse to yearn Executive shores Where turtles bray And cowslips horse. 11/08/17

No comments:

Post a Comment