Wednesday 1 June 2022

collation of lamentables

Football war and underpanties Buttercups glow In the swallowing throat Take this impasse To gomorrah Breugel paints my hairy arse Nothing burns my blood Whole trammels mark And course Only one more Touch Insatiable river cede Her bed to summer bleach Stepping stone weir Stepping stone weir On the honey bankx And marble Columns cold and wet Ripple the choir invisible Twittering secret speakers Doing the choristers work Bluebell dumb they ring. Sometimes the taste Orange oil Cannabis Pheromones Cigarettes coffee Afternoon sex Would last for days Cling to nostrils Chemical haze Incessantly Inebriating All my senses Like a punch A velvet punch Saffron heavy Lo the mirage Your forfended Holy holy Pure ineffable Cherry maze. One day you'll swim with dolphins, One day you'll go to Mars. One day you'll put your hand down my pants and then you'll see the stars. One day you'll go ballistic, One day you'll know my love... One day you'll be a statistic, One day you'll coo with doves. One fine day in the middle of the night, One fine day you'll see the light. Don't go swimming in the Jordan Gordon. Don't go climbing daffodils. Don't be afraid, don't be a knot. Don't grill me with a tirade of abassynian flies. Don't Will the waves of recalcitrance from indigeny to corpulence, Don't wave your flag in my face like a cock. I'm not so drunk as to abbreviate this maelstrom. I'm not so asleep as to while away the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment